Texila American University has a continuing commitment to assist the registered nurses in attaining the baccalaureate degree. All RN students will have the opportunity to receive advanced placement credit upon completion of specific courses.
Salient Features of the Program
- This program is also called the RN- BSN Conversion program.
- This is for those nurses who are already registered nurses, but would like to further their knowledge and upgrade themselves with a Bachelor of Science in Nursing degree.
- Students will be provided training for CGFNS Exams.
- CGFNS protects the public by ensuring that nurses and other health care professionals educated in countries other than the United States are eligible and qualified to meet licensure, immigration and other practice requirements in the United States.
- TAU provides training to students for NCLEX exams- this is in built with the Curriculum.
- NCLEX exams is conducted by the National Council of State Boards of Nursing [ NCSBN].
- Nurses with Registered Nursing Certification.
- Completed a 3-year diploma in Nursing.
- Completion of the Associate of Bachelors in Nursing.
Duration of the Program: 2 Years.
For more details register here: http://www.tauedu.org/texila-connect/signup.html
Watch our Nursing Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4TuC3B1pvAg
TAU’s 4 Years Bachelor degree of Nursing Provides student an opportunity to get in touch nursing profession practically as well as theoretically. The program is designed on the basis of requirement of professional at Developed and Developing economy.
Our curriculum prepares graduates to perform basic nursing and restorative care for patients involving safety, personal hygiene, nutrition, mobility, basic mental health, protection of the patient and the patient’s rights, observing the patient and reporting to the nurse.
To know more details please register here:
Watch TAU Bachelor of Science in Nursing program Video
Texila American University (TAU) one of the best Caribbean Medical school is located in Guyana, the only English-speaking country in South America. 4 Years Bachelor of Science in Nursing Provides student an opportunity to get in touch nursing profession practically as well as theoretically. The program is designed on the basis of requirement of professional at Developed and Developing economy Eligibility:
- Students from HIGH School will Undergo a 4 year [ 12 Semester program ] as we RUN 3 semesters a year.
- Students from A levels or Higher Secondary schooling with the last 2 years focusing on Subjects in Biology and Chemistry will Skip the two 2 semesters of the BSN nursing program
Salient Features of the program
- Opportunity for learning at the College, local hospitals, and community health agencies.
- Preparation to take the National Council Licensure Examination for Registered Nurses.
- Oppturnity work as a Nurse in the healthcare facilities of United States of America.
- Job options in a variety of environments including hospitals, GP surgeries, clinics, nursing and residential homes, occupational health services, voluntary organisations.
For more details visit our website and apply online