Texila American University (TAU) has developed knowledge and skill based program; Masters in Medicine ( M.Med ) is a postgraduate academic degree awarded by medical schools to medical doctors following a period of instruction and examination. The degree is awarded in both surgical and medical subspecialties and includes a dissertation component involving original research.
This is a unique program offered by TAU, whereby students who have completed their under Graduation in MBBS can pursue the MD/MS program through Texila.
Duration: 3 years
Eligibility: Completion of Bachelors in Medicine with medical council registration to practice
Royal College Examinations training provided by expert faculties along with the MD/MS program
The various specializations offered are:
- Internal Medicine
- General Surgery
Salient features of PG Regular (MD/MS) program:
- PG Regular program is a unique program offered by TAU, whereby students who have completed their under graduation in MBBS can pursue the MD/MS program through Texila.
- Students are selected based on their educational qualification.
- Students who have completed their MBBS are enrolled in the program in university approved Hospitals for training.
- Enrollment of students takes place twice a year – March and September.
- Since the PG programs are affiliated to 3 major Universities abroad and 5 major hospitals in India, wide recognition is achieved worldwide for the students.
- Teaching the skills necessary to sustain a lifetime of learning.
- The main highlight of this program is that the curriculum is designed in lines with MRCP/MRCS/FRCR pattern.
- Students are given training for taking up the MRCP/MRCS/FRCR exams which facilitates the students to get recognition worldwide and obtain a degree on par with the global standards.
- Royal College Examinations training provided by expert faculties along with the MD/MS program.
Affiliated Training Hospitals:
- Narayana Hrudayalaya Hospital | Bengaluru | India
- KG Hospital | Coimbatore | India
- Ruby Hall Clinic | Pune | India
- Mata Chanan Devi Hospital | New Delhi | India