PG Dipoloma Programs : TAU
Texila American University offers a unique program which helps to attain the PG Diploma in a span of Eight Months. Students with basic Medical Education is inducted into this program.
Advantages of the program
Students will be able to procure a world class PG Diploma in a span of 8 Months
Student can pursue from his own place without re-locating as it is an External program.
Study while you earn – Need not leave the present profession.
Can acquire wider knowledge and exposure.
- Maternal and Child health Programs
- Medical Education
- Reproductive health
- Emergency Medicine
- Maternal and Neonatal Care
and much more
For more details register here: http://www.tauedu.org/texila-connect/signup.html
Texila American University (TAU) gives you the flexibility, resources and expertise to reach your educational goals. Unlike traditional classroom experiences the TAU focuses on high technology learning
Texila American University has developed knowledge; competency and research based customized Master of Medical Science (MMSc) programs in various medical specialties to augment the dearth of specialty doctors in various medical fields. Similar programs are very much in vogue in countries like United Kingdom, Australia and Malaysia. Final Degree will be offered by UCN.
Duration : 1 year
Eligibility : Completion of Bachelors in Medicine with medical council registration to practise
Salient features of MMSc Program
- Texila American University has developed knowledge, competency and research based customized Master of Medical Science programs in various medical specialties to augment the dearth of specialty doctors in various medical fields.
- The MMSc programs are also offered in the form of diplomas for the students to get benefited in various aspects.
- Students will be able to procure a world class Master’s degree in a span of one year.
- The MMSc programs are also offered in the form of diplomas for the students to get benefitted in various aspects.
- The main thrust of the program is to gain knowledge and competencies through blended learning which is acquired through an appropriate interplay of course work, clinical work and research
- Work in hospitals or attend hospitals/clinics to acquire necessary clinical skills.
- Students have the opportunity to attend CME programs to gain more credits.Students are exposed to Article Reviews and Publications to understand the contemporary innovation and research in the concerned specialty.
Apply online for MMSc programs: