The fellowships provide an opportunity for clinicians and others to return to the University setting in order to explore further in the specialties concerned.
An effective Physician/Surgeon is dedicated to lifelong education and inner growth. Too frequently, traditional training programs have concentrated on high volume and long hours, while “educational care” for the trainee is neglected.
Salient features of the programs
- Knowledge, competency and research based customized programs developed by TAU.
- Students acquire clinical skills through exposure and training in Hospitals.
- Students review contemporary articles and publish in international journals.
- Students have the option of selecting the programs of duration from 1month – 1 year, depending on their qualification and specialties /programs chosen.
for more details register here http://www.tauedu.org/texila-connect/signup.html
A unique program which helps to attain the Masters in a span of ONE year. Students with basic Medical Education is inducted into this program.
- Bachelors Degree in Medicine.
- Registered with the respective Medical Council of India or the State Medical Council.
- Students will be able to procure a world class Master’s degree in a span of one year.
- Work in hospitals or attend hospitals/clinics to acquire necessary clinical skills.
- Students have the opportunity to attend CME programs to gain more credits.
- Students are exposed to Article Reviews and Publications to understand the contemporary innovation and research in the concerned specialty.
- Support to students by giving access to e-books of the concerned specialty.
- Weekly MCQ’s assessment are given, which would facilitate continuous learning.
- Q and A Session to facilitate student faculty interaction
- The MMSc programs are also offered in the form of diplomas for the students to get benefitted in various aspects.
For more details register here: http://www.tauedu.org/fb/signup.html
Watch our MMSc Program Video here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ly5pQPLTnO8