Texila American University has a continuing commitment to assist the registered nurses in attaining the baccalaureate degree. All RN students will have the opportunity to receive advanced placement credit upon completion of specific courses.
Salient Features of the Program
- This program is also called the RN- BSN Conversion program.
- This is for those nurses who are already registered nurses, but would like to further their knowledge and upgrade themselves with a Bachelor of Science in Nursing degree.
- Students will be provided training for CGFNS Exams.
- CGFNS protects the public by ensuring that nurses and other health care professionals educated in countries other than the United States are eligible and qualified to meet licensure, immigration and other practice requirements in the United States.
- TAU provides training to students for NCLEX exams- this is in built with the Curriculum.
- NCLEX exams is conducted by the National Council of State Boards of Nursing [ NCSBN].
For more details register here http://www.tauedu.org/texila-connect/signup.html