Hamburger smells more tempting than dish of cooked vegetables, right? But a healthy diet can become fun if you’re in the mood for innovations. These super foods can really change your life and maintain healthy life.
We present 8 new fighters against cancer, aging, fatigue. All you need to is to add to the plate immediately.
While it is one of the oldest grains for us, it seems to be relatively new, because just few are informed of the nutritional benefits that are gained with its consumption. Good to know that only half a cup of quinoa meets the daily needs for protein. Besides containing calcium (one cup cooked quinoa has 30 milligrams) and iron (1 cup cooked quinoa contains 15 % of the recommended daily intake of iron), phosphorus, vitamin E and almost all vitamins of the B group. Quinoa is rare food where you can find the whole 8 essential amino acids needed for the development of human tissue.
2) Licorice root Why should you consume it? It is proved good medicine in the prevention of prostate cancer. In addition, he is a proven remedy against lung diseases, ulcer of the stomach and liver problems.
3) Oil from apricot seeds Vitamin B17 is the main component for which you need to consume this oil. Why? Because of its anticancer properties. The oil from the seeds of apricot is a good choice of beta – carotene, and helps with infections and skin problems. Lycopene, which is found in apricot, is very effective in the fight against free radicals. From vitamins, apricot contains carotenoids (1500 mg), folic acid, vitamins E and C. From the mineral it contains enough potassium (320 mg .), calcium (17 mg .), phosphorus, magnesium, iron, zinc and copper.
4) Arame Arame algae are a great ally in the fight against cancer because of the presence of lignan. They are recommended for women who go to chemotherapy because it accelerate hair growth, strengthen nails, and skin becomes shiny. They are a rich source of protein and vitamins A, B1, B2, K, and from minerals it contains calcium, magnesium, iron, zinc, iodine and most (50 grams meet the daily requirements for iodine). If you consume it regularly you can treate intestines, it improves the function of the lymphatic system, establishes hormonal balance, stabilize blood sugar and discharged heavy metals and other toxins from the body.
5) Wild rice In fact it is a grass that is rich in protein, minerals, fiber, B vitamins, folic acid. Does not contain gluten, while they are recommended for people with high cholesterol or those on a diet, because of the low calorific value and low fat percentage. Half cup wild rice contains 95 mg. folic acid or 53 % of your daily needs. Half cup of wild rice also has a 1.1 mg. zinc, and contains magnesium, calcium and iron.
6) Chia Chia contains essential fatty acids omega-3 and omega-6. These fatty acids can not be synthesized by our bodies, and we need them to maintain a sufficient amount of immune, cardiovascular, nervous and reproductive system. Apart from the essential fatty acids, chia seeds provide dietary fiber, calcium, niacin, magnesium, zinc and phosphorus (2 teaspoons chia = 7 d. of dietary fiber, 2 g. of protein, 205 mg. of calcium and 5 g. of omega
7) Kelp This brown algae proven to reduce the chances of breast cancer, contains vitamin C, calcium and other essential ingredients. The fiber from the kelp blocks the creation of fat. Because of the high concentration of iodine, you should be careful with consumption.
8) Chickpeas Although looks like the chick peas, chickpeas has its own unique smell and taste nice. It is beneficial for diabetics because it prevents a sudden increase in blood sugar, and recent studies say that it lower the risk of heart disease by 80 %. In its nutritional composition, chickpeas contains much folic acid (great for anemic), manganese, iron, magnesium, copper, zinc and fiber that reduce elevated cholesterol.
Source: evident weight loss