This is one of the oldest Home remedy for Back Pain and Discopathy
Home remedy for Back Pain
Back pain is a regular problem in the majority of the population. The pain can be caused by many reasons, but most common is discopathy. Degeneration of one or more intervertebral disc of the spine is called discopathy, a condition that can be painful and affect quality of life. The disease usually is associated with aging, but at some people can cause severe chronic pain if not treated promptly.
- -chronic pain in the lower back which is spread on the hips,
- -pain in thighs after a long walk,
- -tingling and weakness in the knees, hands and fingers,
- -chronic neck pain with pain in the head, shoulders and arms.
Ingredients needed for back pain home remedy:
- – 3 garlic bulbs,
- – 1 tablespoon of baking soda,
- – 1 tablespoon of pure alcohol from pharmacy
- – 1 tbsp of organic olive oil.
All ingredients are mixed and the mixture is placed on the gauze, and as a coating is applied to the sore spot. Let it stand for several hours or overnight.
The next day prepare a new coating and the treatment lasts for three days.
Source: secretly healthy