TAU’s distance and online education program is one of the flexible ways for students to get educated being in their own town. Students can be benefited by this flexible Online Learning from Web Campus i.e., TAU Online Learning Management System.
Features of the program:
- Practical based advanced curriculum
- Well qualified renowned faculties
- Dynamic collaboration with various leading Public health organizations
- Challenging and real-world experiences
- Dedicated student coordinator support throughout the program
- Digital Library Access
- Chat Application – where you can chat with their peers and fellow students all over the world.
- Master of Public health
- Ph.D in Public Health-96 credits Ph.D in Public Health-120 credits
- PhD in Health Education (Doctoral Program)
- Master of Public Health (Integrated)
Watch our Public Health video here:
For more details register here: http://www.tauedu.org/texila-connect/signup.html