Texila American University‘s (TAU) distance and online education program is one of the flexible ways for students to get educated being in their own town. Students can be benefited by this flexible Online Learning from Web Campus i.e., TAU Online Learning Management System.
The focus of public health intervention is to improve health and quality of life through the prevention and treatment of disease and other physical and mental health conditions, through surveillance of cases and health indicators, and through the promotion of healthy behaviors.
- Master of Public health
- PhD in Public Health (Doctoral Program)
- PhD in Health Education (Doctoral Program)
Features of the program:
- Practical based advanced curriculum
- Well qualified renowned faculties
- Dynamic collaboration with various leading Public health organizations
- Challenging and real-world experiences
- Dedicated student coordinator support throughout the program
- Digital Library Access
- Chat Application – where you can chat with their peers and fellow students all over the
TAU – UCN Partnership
TAU and UNESCO-IAU (International Association of University) listed Universidad Central de Nicaragua (UCN), have signed an agreement to collaborate academically and also in scientific research. Students will receive degree/certification from UCN.