Upgrade your medical degree now
A unique program conceptualized to meet the growing demands of Specialty Physicians and to upgrade their knowledge and skills
Texila American University has developed knowledge; competency and research based programs in various specialties to augment the dearth of specialty in various fields.
Many developing countries often have physician shortages due to limited numbers and capacity of medical schools and want more for specialty doctors. Keeping the growing demands in mind, Texila American University, located in Guyana, S. America visualized and conceptualized this unique program.
PG Advanced Standing programs are a unique program offered in association with the University of Central Nicaragua where TAU is their Academic Partners. Medical professionals with PG Diploma’s or DNB candidates can pursue his/her MD/MS program under TAU.
TAU offers various MD/MS programs catering to the needs of the Medical professionals. It includes
- Internal Medicine/General Medicine
- Chest Medicine
- Family Medicine
- General Surgery
Pg dilploma holders with or with out experience. DNB pass/fail students and also students with MRCOG/MRCP/FRCP/FCPS (Part 1/Part2) completed doctors
- 6 months – for MD/MS program MD/MS program
- 1year – for DNB appeared doctors
- 1 year – for doctors with 5 + years experience post PG diploma
- 1.5 years – for doctors who have 3+ years experience post diploma
- 2 years – for doctors with less than 3 years experience
Advantages of the program
- Student can pursue from his own place without re-locating as it is an External program.
- Study while you earn – Need not leave the present profession.
- Can acquire wider knowledge and exposure.
- Duration of the program would be minimal which depends on the qualification and experience obtained.
- Advantages of upgrading from DNB or a Diploma course to MS/MD degree.
- Apostilled MD/MS degree from WHO recognized University.
Salient features of PG Advanced Standing program
- Knowledge, competency and research based customized program developed by TAU.
- Unique program, whereby the PG Diploma holders, DNB candidates can pursue their MD/MS program under TAU.
- DNB passed / failed candidates are eligible for this program.
- Students acquire clinical skills through training in Hospitals and Clinics.
- Students review contemporary articles and publish in international journals.
- Students have the option of selecting the 6 months / 1 year / 1.5 years / 2 years programs according to their qualification.
Apply online for upgradation programs