Texila American University has a continuing commitment to assist the registered nurses in attaining the baccalaureate degree. All RN students will have the opportunity to receive advanced placement credit upon completion of specific courses.
Salient Features of the Program
- This program is also called the RN- BSN Conversion program.
- This is for those nurses who are already registered nurses, but would like to further their knowledge and upgrade themselves with a Bachelor of Science in Nursing degree.
- Students will be provided training for CGFNS Exams.
- CGFNS protects the public by ensuring that nurses and other health care professionals educated in countries other than the United States are eligible and qualified to meet licensure, immigration and other practice requirements in the United States.
- TAU provides training to students for NCLEX exams- this is in built with the Curriculum.
- NCLEX exams is conducted by the National Council of State Boards of Nursing [ NCSBN].
- Nurses with Registered Nursing Certification.
- Completed a 3-year diploma in Nursing.
- Completion of the Associate of Bachelors in Nursing.
Duration of the Program: 2 Years.
For more details register here: http://www.tauedu.org/texila-connect/signup.html
Watch our Nursing Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4TuC3B1pvAg
Texila American University (TAU) offers exclusive Nursing courses for Nursing Professionals to fulfill ongoing educational job requirements of the health care sector. TAU equips Nurses with effective theoretical and clinical practice through Distance learning education under the guidance of well versed faculties to meet the essential demands in Hospitals.
Salient Features of the program
- Flexible program to earn MSN to persons who have completed RN and couldn’t proceed their education further due to various reasons
- Through this RN to MSN programs students have a Great Choice of directly getting into the master level nursing program with so many specializations
- The main thrust of the program is to gain knowledge and competencies through blended learning which is acquired through an appropriate interplay of course work, clinical work and research
- Students study the program through an innovative Online Teaching Learning Process [OTLP] in which one term is covered in a period of 4 months
- Students get the access to the course content with Info graphics, Videos, Podcast, and Reading materials which makes the process much more effective
- Each Module has Links to Reference materials in the TAU – E Library
- Assessments are done through Assignments, Test (MCQ’s) & Field/Clinical/Mini/Capstone Project works.
Duration & Eligibility:
Registered Nurse to Bachelor of science in Nursing (RN-BSN)
Duration : 2 Years
Eligibility : Registered Nursing, Diploma in Nursing, General Nursing and Midwifery Should be registered with the respective nursing council
Registered Nurse to Master of science in Nursing (RN-MSN )
Duration : 3 years
Eligibility : Registered Nursing, Diploma in Nursing, General Nursing and Midwifery Should be registered with the respective nursing council.
Bachelor of science in Nursing to Master of science in Nursing (BSN-MSN )
Duration : 1.6 yrs
Eligibility : Registered nursing / General Nursing / BSN
TAU – UCN Partnership
TAU and UNESCO-IAU (International Association of University) listed Universidad Central de Nicaragua (UCN), have signed an agreement to collaborate academically and also in scientific research. Students will receive degree/certification from UCN.