TAU’s 4 Years Bachelor degree of Nursing Provides student an opportunity to get in touch nursing profession practically as well as theoretically. The program is designed on the basis of requirement of professional at Developed and Developing economy.
Our curriculum prepares graduates to perform basic nursing and restorative care for patients involving safety, personal hygiene, nutrition, mobility, basic mental health, protection of the patient and the patient’s rights, observing the patient and reporting to the nurse.
To know more details please register here:
Watch TAU Bachelor of Science in Nursing program Video
Texila American University (TAU) one of the best Caribbean Medical school is located in Guyana, the only English-speaking country in South America. 4 Years Bachelor of Science in Nursing Provides student an opportunity to get in touch nursing profession practically as well as theoretically. The program is designed on the basis of requirement of professional at Developed and Developing economy Eligibility:
- Students from HIGH School will Undergo a 4 year [ 12 Semester program ] as we RUN 3 semesters a year.
- Students from A levels or Higher Secondary schooling with the last 2 years focusing on Subjects in Biology and Chemistry will Skip the two 2 semesters of the BSN nursing program
Salient Features of the program
- Opportunity for learning at the College, local hospitals, and community health agencies.
- Preparation to take the National Council Licensure Examination for Registered Nurses.
- Oppturnity work as a Nurse in the healthcare facilities of United States of America.
- Job options in a variety of environments including hospitals, GP surgeries, clinics, nursing and residential homes, occupational health services, voluntary organisations.
For more details visit our website and apply online