Texila American University has developed this”Knowledge Based Assessment” program leading to M. Ch Certification (Magister Chirurgie). The aim and objectives of the M. Ch Certification course is to provide research based Masters Degree, designed to gain super specialty experience in the respective specialization.
Mch Trauma and Orthopedics
MB ChB / MBBS or an equivalent qualification and must possess either. MS orthopedics/DNB/Dip. Orthopedics/FRCS/ MRCS or an equivalent specialist qualification
Age: No age bar, Candidates with experience in the field will be given preference
Advantages Of The Program:
- Course Ware is done online.
- Clinical Component can be done from Current location of work.
- Supported by Program Chair- who is subject matter expert.
- Duration; 1 year program for the MBBS doctors and those who have relevant diplomas.
- Similar to programs offered by University of Edinburg UK.
Salient Features Of The Program:
- The aim and objectives of the “Magister Chirurgie” M.Ch course are to provide a Research based Masters Degree, designed to gain super specialty experience in the particular subject.
- This course is designed for the upcoming surgeons and as well for the senior surgeons wanting to update their knowledge and gain an additional qualification.
- M.Ch candidates are exposed for the publication of at least two research articles in refereed journals / international journals.
- There is no age bar. Candidates with experience in the field will be given preference.
- Students have the opportunity of pursuing a Research based program and submit a thesis at the end of the program.